Working at QCIVIL
The QCIVIL Culture
As a member of the Qcivil team, your skills are valued
You are encouraged to develop to your full potential
We expect from our employees:
- honesty and integrity
- respect for yourself, respect for others and respect for the environment
- dedication and commitment to the common purpose
Our employees will receive from us:
- opportunities to upskill via training
- encouragement and support
- clear and open communication
- respect for your beliefs and privacy
- a culture of family values
Qcivil is committed to using and developing the skills of local people. We have employees who are experienced in all areas of civil construction, including road building, concreting, pipe laying, heavy machinery operation and diesel mechanics.
Qcivil has had recognised success with school based apprenticeships.
To apply for a general position please fill out an application form and send it to the email@example.com.